We'd love to see you in one of our online English classes.
Is this your first time? Get a free class with these codes:
Hey there! This calendar belongs to our new booking system, and we are still setting it up. We will have it ready by 1st January. Keep checking your emails, as we’ll be sending your new discount codes, too. Thanks so much!
English dot Community members, don't forget about your class discounts!
Do you want discounts on English classes?
Join as a member.
WHAT OUR STUDENTS SAY
Rules for booking
- Our online classes are held on Zoom. Please make sure that you have the Zoom app installed, along with a decent internet connection, headphones and microphone.
- Please be on time. We often work in groups, which are set up at the beginning of the class. If you are more than five minutes late, you might not be allowed into the class.
- We are a diverse group of people from all over the world. You will be working with people from different cultures, religions, genders and sexual orientations. If you are not comfortable with this, please reconsider attending the class. Anyone who speaks in a disrespectful or offensive way will be asked to leave, at the discretion of the teacher.
- It’s likely that you will disagree with the views and opinions of some others in the class at some point (including the teacher!) We are all just human, after all. Please use this as an opportunity to practise effective and diplomatic intercultural communication, and try to remain respectful and kind. If you have issues that cannot be resolved, please contact Kerrin or Joanna privately.
- Please be willing to show your face and participate in class discussions. Although we understand that it’s not always possible to have your camera on due to connection or technical issues, It is not appropriate for people to watch silently with their camera off. Actually, it’s pretty creepy for everyone else…