We'd love to see you in one of our online English classes.
Is this your first time? Get a free class with these codes:
Hey there! This calendar belongs to our new booking system, and we are still setting it up. We will have it ready by 1st January. Keep checking your emails, as we’ll be sending your new discount codes, too. Thanks so much!
English dot Community members, don't forget about your class discounts!
Do you want discounts on English classes?
Join as a member.
WHAT OUR STUDENTS SAY
"English dot Community is a lot more than an English school. It is a family far from home, a safe place to learn and improve your English skills while making amazing friends from all over the world. I am very grateful for Kerrin's work and investment in building such an amazing community."OphelieFrance
"Immersing myself in the right community to learn English has been the best way for me to be fluent in speaking and improve my listening, writing and reading. English Dot Community has provided me with all of the things that I need to level up my game. I’ve been gaining more confidence and I'm more fluent in English today, and it's still growing."AndreIndonesia
''English learning is quite a long journey, and sometimes I get lost and stagnant. I'm really glad that I came across this community where I am able to engage with people from different backgrounds through various topics of conversations. It is always amazing to meet someone having the same goals along the way.''TigerTaiwan
"I was very fortunate to find this beautiful English community, with wonderful people from all over the world who want to improve their English, with extraordinary and knowledgeable teachers, and with the flexibility of dynamic classes that allows us to enjoy our process even more."StefanyColombia
"Since becoming Valentina's mother, I've been trying to find ways to keep my English learning process on track. It was here at English Dot Community that I have found a way to reach my goal. I've been improving my skills in communication and I've got my confidence back again."DeboraBrazil
"The community has weekly activities that are up to date, smart and with interesting topics. Also, the classes are a nice experience where you can meet people from all over the world. I am now concentrating on pronunciation classes and enjoying that."DeboraBrazil
"To be honest, I was a little skeptical about group lessons before I joined English dot Community. But soon I noticed I was wrong. Talking with people all over the world AT HOME is a priceless experience for the one like me who learns English in their home country, and it makes me feel like I’m in high school again."AkiJapan
"It is nice that life puts such wonderful people in your way from whom you can learn different things. I thank you very much for what you teach us daily, not only in the English classes, but your experience and your way of seeing life."AngieColombia
Rules for booking
- Our online classes are held on Zoom. Please make sure that you have the Zoom app installed, along with a decent internet connection, headphones and microphone.
- Please be on time. We often work in groups, which are set up at the beginning of the class. If you are more than five minutes late, you might not be allowed into the class.
- We are a diverse group of people from all over the world. You will be working with people from different cultures, religions, genders and sexual orientations. If you are not comfortable with this, please reconsider attending the class. Anyone who speaks in a disrespectful or offensive way will be asked to leave, at the discretion of the teacher.
- It’s likely that you will disagree with the views and opinions of some others in the class at some point (including the teacher!) We are all just human, after all. Please use this as an opportunity to practise effective and diplomatic intercultural communication, and try to remain respectful and kind. If you have issues that cannot be resolved, please contact Kerrin or Joanna privately.
- Please be willing to show your face and participate in class discussions. Although we understand that it’s not always possible to have your camera on due to connection or technical issues, It is not appropriate for people to watch silently with their camera off. Actually, it’s pretty creepy for everyone else…